Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 3

So day 3 was ok. My whole week has been interesting. Not knowing where my 1st class was on Monday after being in the same school for 3 FREAKIN' years. Missing the bus cuz I was waiting for my bro's bus to come and ending up being late on the 2nd day of school lmao. And now today we randomly got out of school 2 hours early because of the heat. Yes, it's hot but it's been way hotter on other days we've been stuck in school. Didn't get much sleep bcuz of doing my summer projects last nite and sadly some of my teachers still posted my homework for today online even though I didn't even go to their class because of the closure........huh (shrug) oh man!! I guess I'm gonna take a nap now to catch up on some sleep. Good night even though it's only 1 pm lol. Thank u 4 walking in my shoes on day THREE of my senior year in high school -Class of '11 ALL DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment