Monday, September 6, 2010

day 6

Today is Monday but it's labor day!!!!! Thank goodness we have a day off from school. So I basically did nothing today or This weekend smh except for eating. I hate when I have this feeling that I have homework that I haven't done but idk what I haven't done. I hope it's just a feeling and not reality cuz I have no time for BS'ing this school year. So back to school tomar BUT I'm off on Thursday, yeah, thank God for the Jews and Rosh Shashanah (or however the hell u spell it). I still got an assignment due on Friday that I haven't finished from the summer and our school has their first home game of the season (for football), so I'm a little bummed and happy at the same time. Anyways going to bed. God bless. Be breezy and good nite. Thank u for walking anoher day in my shoes for day SIX of my senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment