Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 7

Cross-post on Kidult.com:
http://www.kidult.com/blogs/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-senior/day-7

Today was an OK day, nothing really significant happened. I have tons of homework to do and I'm in the middle of practicing for my SAT's in October. I had a summer project that I've had all summer to do, but sadly it took me until the last week that is was due, to actually do it; SMH! For some reason, I woke up with a good mood and great outlook on the day and my day seemed to go by so much easier. This taught me a valuable lesson, whatever is going through your mind and stressing you out should be cleared from your mind when going to school or communicating with others in society, it's better to put a smile on your face than seem peeved off and end up irritating everyone else. Due to the lack of sleep I get because of the tons of homework I get from taking 3 AP classes, my night is usually ending at earliest 1AM, so it's pretty hard to put a smile on my face; but based off of today's experience, I need to smile more no matter how tired or stressed I am, because none of my worries (i.e. college, scholarships, AP exams etc.) are ever going to go away anytime soon, but a chance to enjoy and live my life could drift away if I don't mix in school with laughter and happiness.



I am really considering switching out of AP Spanish just because I don't enjoy Spanish anymore and it seems like I'm not understanding anything we're doing in class. I feel like the sun, when it's outside during a thunderstorm (so confused, wondering what I am doing here.....actually maybe that wasn't a great analogy, but I digress...). So we'll see what happens, I'm going to talk to my guidance counselor tomorrow to see what happens and I'll let you guys know. I feel so energized today, why can't their be more 3 day weekends :(((( Anyway, I got 2 go get started on that tarea of mines, talk to you tomorrow. Thank you for walking a day in my life on Day SEVEN of my high school senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment